Careers at The SPread Eagle
We are currently looking for:
£22,500 per annum
The Spread Eagle in Liss is a family friendly independent public house on the outskirts of the south downs national park. We have a loyal local customer following plus a good destination food business with the emphasis on fresh, traditional food.
We have an opportunity for an experienced bar manager to join our team. You will responsible for the complete running of the front of house operation and will have the following skills & qualities:
· Experience in a similar management role.
· The ability to manage, organise & motivate a small front of house team.
· The ability to run a pub cellar and knowledge of keeping beer.
· A friendly & outgoing personality with the ability to recognise customer expectations and encourage repeat business
· Exceptional service standards & a good knowledge of beer, wine & spirits.
· The ability to manage an EPOS system and to cash up correctly and confidently.
As bar manager, you will be expected to work an average of 48 hours per week over 5-6 days including evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Service tips paid each shift
· 28 paid holidays per year
· Company pension contributions
· Discount on food at the pub
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com,
Various shifts available - Weekdays 11.45am-5pm & 5pm-11.30pm
Weekends 11.45am-5pm & 5pm-12.30pm
£7.50 per hour plus equal share of the tips
The Spread Eagle in Liss is looking for a new team member to join the front of house team. The Spread Eagle prides itself on the quality of its food, coupled with an attentive service in traditional surroundings.
We are looking for a hardworking, charismatic individual who has bags of energy and self motivation. You will be good under pressure and be able to organise your time efficiently to make sure customer satisfaction and company standards are adhered to.
To manage the day to day running of the bar
To ensure all customers receive the highest standards of customer service
To help develop the team, the pubs and its offering
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required:
Previous experience within a customer service role
A hands on approach and desire to lead by example
A passion for delivering excellent customer service
Able to work in an efficient and organised manner
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to apply for the job please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have no CV please just send me a short message with any relevant experience and I will return your email.